Become A Supporter
“No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.” – Calvin Coolidge
Become part of the Equal Justice Equation. Your donation will provide general support for our programs and services. No donation is too small. Combined with donations from others, your contribution will help make a difference in the lives of those in need. You can make a donation online or support Equal Justice in one of the following ways:
- Contribute $350 to Legal Services to satisfy the Florida Bar pro bono requirement
- Donate to Legal Services through the United Way Contributor Choice program
- Sponsor an event
- Provide products and services free of charge, allowing us to target our limited resources to direct delivery of services to clients.
- Direct cy pres funds to Legal Services: Under cy pres, the courts can approve a charitable donation out of unclaimed class action funds. Legal Services is an authorized recipient. While it is ultimately up to the courts to determine whether the cy pres award is fair and reasonable, plaintiff and defense attorneys can each play an important role in directing awards to Legal Services.
- Make a gift of stock or an IRA distribution to Legal Services
- Leave a gift to Legal Services in your will through Planned Giving
- Purchase a Charitable Gift Annuity
- Make a matching gift through your employer
You can also call our office at 305-438-2501 to learn more about other ways to support Equal Justice.